Baby Haul ~ Mamas and Papas

 Bright, colourful, googley eyes. I can ask for nothing more in life. The feeling I used to get for Topshop Jamie jeans has been replaced by a new found joy. Mamas and Papas....
Pram Toys and Teethers
 Klank the Robot- Chewy Chick- Space Man
Mamas and Papas Changing Mat
Can't seem to find this one but they have so many nice ones :)
Swaddle Shell~ Currently £10 direct from mamasandpapas.com
Tummy Time Play and Explore Mat~ Courtesy of Great Grandma
Buzz Bouncer~ Officially Arnie Approved
Along with the help of a few different family members, this collection of Mamas and Papas bits and pieces is something Ed and I have been adding to since December. We didn't really mean to end up with so much from the same brand, but I love the prints and the colours of all of their things. The whole blue is for boys, pink is for girls thing has never been something that personally was for me, so I liked that we could buy bright things for the baby before we knew what gender he was. White is not a colour that excites me.

Kathy
xx

Comments

Popular Posts