The First Post!


Hello and Welcome!

My name is Kathy. I have a boyfriend called Ed and a ginger cat we called Arnie because we really like Arnold Schwarzenegger. I'm thirty next month and oh, we're having a baby.

This is my second attempt at blogging. My initial attempt was at chronicling my experiences of doing a PhD. Dropping a monthly 'woe is me' post for a year really wasn't all that interesting though. I started to piss myself off with my own whining and in the end gave up.

This blog is going to be different. Ed and I want to keep a diary of our lives for us, for the baby, and just really to see how things change and develop for us as a family. First we thought we might be able to be one of those cool 'vlogging couples' that you see like Hannah Maggs and her husband. We tried. We couldn't handle it. We get cringed out way too easily.

What else might you want to know? Ed and I got together when I was 24, he's a year older which I like to grief him for on a regular basis :)

Our baby is due at the end of June, so I'm thirty weeks pregnant at the moment. We know what we're having and we've even got the name down BUT I'm going to talk about all of that in future posts so if kids and babies and pregnancy and that sort of stuff is something you like reading about, hopefully you'll like our blog.

Expect pregnancy updates, baby hauls, food posts and cat pictures in the main, and beyond that, who knows!

See you next time :)

Kathy

Comments

Popular Posts