Pregnancy Update ~ 32 Weeks



Pregnancy Update ~ 32 Weeks


How Far Along? 32 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? YES. It's official, I now own a pair of maternity leggings. I got these MAMA ones from H&M for £7.99 and I have to say, they have changed my life. I can still wear my normal leggings, but the over the bump things that maternity varieties have going on are seriously way more comfortable. Oh, and I've finally hung up my under wire bras...mmm nursing bras are beaut aren't they... I got this pack of two also from H&M for £14.99. 

Stretch Marks? Still none

Sleep? Is ok. I sleep propped up now because I've been getting quite a bit of lower back pain lately. The baby has grown like a beast this last week so that's probably why. On that basis I'm not complaining about it. I see it as good practice. 

Best Moment this Week? Hitting my annual deadline at university, not baby related, but it has literally been the best thing ever. 

Miss Anything? The money saved from having less of a vast body to moisturise. 

Gender? He's a Boy

Movement? Yes, and getting stronger. I'm scared for what it will be like in a few weeks time. Literally like holding a small hostage behind the bars of your ribcage I imagine.

Food Cravings? Soleros, Caramel Lattes. Urgh, my cravings are so repetitive. I really thought I might crave something interesting like my mum who really wanted to eat coal and ash from the fire...The only other craving I had was in my first trimester when I really wanted to each cheese oatcakes all the time.

Anything Causing Queasiness/Sickness? Really not that much this week. I'm telling you it's the Ginger Beer...see below.

Labour Signs? Nope. Still don't know what a Braxton Hicks thing is either. 

Symptoms? Hyper-pigmentation- still brutal but nothing that triple layer concealer can't hide. Lower back pain but I know this is just from getting bigger. Hand and foot cramp. This is horrible but from what I can see it's just part and parcel of being internally stretched and your heart having to pump more blood around your system. The Baby Centre website recommends staying active and ensuring you're receiving plenty of Magnesium and Vitamin B6. I eat a lot of spinach, yoghurt and bananas but I might try a few more things from this list  of magnesium rich foods and the NHS Vitamin B6 recommended foods this week and see if I can improve things for myself.

Inny or Outy? I feel this is a wasted question as I refuse to talk about it. Perhaps I should change it to something I would actually answer?

Happy or Angry? So happy, 5 weeks of uni left before my Maternity Leave starts. Roll on.

Looking forward to? Going home for the weekend and relaxing for a couple of days.

Kathy
xx

Comments

Popular Posts