January Haul ~ Baby Toddler Boy Clothing


It's January, Harry's growing fast and we had some Christmas money burning a hole in our pockets. That called for one thing; a baby clothing haul.

I say baby but then I sized up and bought mainly 12-18 months and 18-24 months items. That's toddler realm and that's quite scary. 

Anyway, enough blabbering, here's what I bought for Harry from Next, Zara and Tu. Some things were in the sale but I mostly bought full price items. I've linked everything to where I bought it from so if you like anything you see you can just click through. 

I actually filmed this haul video for my YouTube channel. It's my first attempt at filming and editing a video and so I'm not gonna lie it's a bit ropey to say the least. However, if you fancy watching me chat about the items I bought here I've added a link to that here. If you'd like to watch me as I attempt to create more (better quality) YouTube videos, please subscribe to my channel


Thank you!! 













Tu at Sainsburys £2.50 (sorry guys can't find this online but others here).

Thank you for reading :) Please let me know in the comments if there's anything in particular you'd like to see me blog about next. 

Remember to look for me on social media by searching @kaffysoo if you'd like to keep up to date with my latest posts or subscribe by entering your email in the sidebar!!

Kathy
xx



Comments

  1. I was able to find good info from your content.
    Childrens Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. Baby Clothes Connect Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment- I've a newer haul up now if you'd like to check it out https://kaffysoo.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/toddler-boy-clothing-haul-summer-2017.html

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts